ZIPPIA, The Career Expert Beta recently ranked the best jobs available in Montana for 2017 college graduates.
1. Cost Estimators
2. Paralegals and Legal Assistants
3. Recreation Workers
4. Insurance Sales Agents
5. Human Resources Specialists
6. Coaches and Scouts
7. Social and Human Service Assistants
To determine the ranking ZIPPIA reported that they combined data from various sources and produced a master database for every profession. They looked at the following criteria:
* Location quotient. A measure of how common a job is a given state.
* Only for jobs in Montana that require a college degree.
* Average annual entry level salary .
* Projected growth as an industry over the next 10 years.
By limiting the dataset to only those jobs that require a bachelors degree, they were left with only seven jobs to rank. Those jobs were then ranked.
- Category: Montana Business
- Written by Press Room
- Hits: 238